Avalon’s Laboratory Provider Network
Avalon advances clinically appropriate lab technology and services
How do we do that ?
Avalon manages laboratory networks that endorse quality, cost effective laboratory services and promote appropriate testing for patients. Avalon recruits laboratories based on thoughtful criteria to ensure patients receive access to high quality testing.
Interested in joining the Avalon Network?
Submit the attached Provider Application to the following
Benefits for Providers
- Adherence to CLIA, COLA and CAP accreditation standards
- Attention to medical evidence that assures the proper utilization of all testing
- Strong track record of clinical collaboration
- Proven technology capabilities
- Broad access for patients within a given market
Need a Prior Authorization?
On April 1, 2019 Avalon's online Prior Authorization System (PAS) was launched and is now available to both Ordering and Rendering Providers. Effective May 13, 2019, Avalon providers are required to submit prior authorization requests through PAS. Fax requests will be rejected.
To use PAS, you require a user account to Avalon's Provider Portal. To request a new user account, email your lab's name, user name(s), email address, office phone number, supervisors name and email address to Avalon-PAS-Help@avalonhcs.com